New general manager announced for Hickathrift House care home
- Credit: Archant
A new general manager has been appointed at a Marshland St James care home.
Jayne Masterson will oversee the running of Barchester Healthcare’s 52 bed Hickathrift House and be responsible for a team of 60 staff.
Previously, Ms Masterson was manager at a 51 bed care home in Downham Market.
She said: “I am delighted to join the team here at Hickathrift House and am enjoying meeting and getting to know our residents.
“I’m looking forward to managing this home and continuing to provide high quality care.”
You may also want to watch:
Paul Draper, regional operations director for Hickathrift House, said: “We are committed to providing high quality care and I really think Jayne will be a big hit with our residents.”
- 1 Videographer captures lifeboat hoist at town boatyard
- 2 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 3 Cafe boss throws hat in the ring for county election
- 4 Shotgun, fake cash and cannabis found at suspected dealer’s home
- 5 Five year mystery of what happened to modern day slavery victim
- 6 Spectators to be 'kept well away' when 85m chimneys come down
- 7 Urgent repairs at Wisbech Museum due to start
- 8 Fenland line-up for Cambridgeshire elections
- 9 Council road sweeper vehicle involved in collision with car
- 10 Civic business as usual for under fire Wisbech mayor