New general manager announced for Hickathrift House care home
- Credit: Archant
A new general manager has been appointed at a Marshland St James care home.
Jayne Masterson will oversee the running of Barchester Healthcare’s 52 bed Hickathrift House and be responsible for a team of 60 staff.
Previously, Ms Masterson was manager at a 51 bed care home in Downham Market.
She said: “I am delighted to join the team here at Hickathrift House and am enjoying meeting and getting to know our residents.
“I’m looking forward to managing this home and continuing to provide high quality care.”
You may also want to watch:
Paul Draper, regional operations director for Hickathrift House, said: “We are committed to providing high quality care and I really think Jayne will be a big hit with our residents.”
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 10 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom