New general manager announced for Hickathrift House care home
- Credit: Archant
A new general manager has been appointed at a Marshland St James care home.
Jayne Masterson will oversee the running of Barchester Healthcare’s 52 bed Hickathrift House and be responsible for a team of 60 staff.
Previously, Ms Masterson was manager at a 51 bed care home in Downham Market.
She said: “I am delighted to join the team here at Hickathrift House and am enjoying meeting and getting to know our residents.
“I’m looking forward to managing this home and continuing to provide high quality care.”
You may also want to watch:
Paul Draper, regional operations director for Hickathrift House, said: “We are committed to providing high quality care and I really think Jayne will be a big hit with our residents.”
- 1 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 6 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 7 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 8 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer