“You don’t stop dancing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop dancing” – new over 55s dance class comes to Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech fitness group Dance Fit with Conan has announced a new class exclusively for people over the age of 55.
The class, ‘Dance Through The Decades’, is said to be “easy to follow” and “extremely fun”.
It has only been running for three weeks and has already attracted a number of budding mature dancers.
Conan Nicholas, owner of the group, aims to improve participants’ confidence, balance and fitness levels.
The group is targeted at people living in Wisbech and the surrounding areas.
You may also want to watch:
Conan started dancing at the age of 13 at the Cynthia Maxey School of dance in Wisbech and by 18 he won a scholarship to the Urdang Academy in London.
He graduated three years later, gaining a national diploma in professional musical theatre.
- 1 Three stores evacuated after suspect 'bomb scare'
- 2 Body found in Wisbech road
- 3 It's a family affair as planners consider five luxury homes
- 4 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Mum of four sought by police over child neglect claims
- 9 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 10 Hares hit five, Wisbech win, Whittlesey victorious as Drove triumph
He said: “Dance is a way to ensure a long, happy and health life.
“Many spaces are still available with possible new classes being added throughout the week.
“We are urging anyone who enjoys dancing and is over 55 to come along and give it a go.”
For more information, visit: www.dancefitwithconan.com