Horsefair Shopping Centre welcomes new Butterfly Hospice charity shop where everything is just 50 pence
- Credit: Supplied
A new shop has opened at The Horsefair Shopping Centre where every item is priced at just 50 pence.
The Butterfly Hospice has now opened its doors in Wisbech and all cash raised will go towards helping those suffering with life-limiting illnesses.
Shopping centre manager Kevin Smith has already gifted The Butterfly Hospice's store manager Alice Pulbrook with a bottle of bubbly.
Kevin said: "It has been an absolute pleasure welcoming The Butterfly Hospice team to the Horsefair and I wish them all the very best!"
Linda Sanderson, trust manager at The Butterfly Hospice, said: "We are excited to be located at the Horsefair, everything in the shop is priced 50p.
You may also want to watch:
"The local people have been so supportive in the short time we have been trading.
"All proceeds from the shop help the hospice to provide free palliative care to patients who have been diagnosed with life limiting illnesses."
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 5 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 10 Major youth football tournament cancelled for second year running
The Butterfly Hospice will be opened 9:30am to 4pm Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, and 9:30am to 3pm on Fridays.