Neighbours in Wisbech count the cost as car leaves road, ploughs into shed, then into greenhouse before crashing into a workshop
- Credit: Archant
Neighbours were today counting the cost after a car left the road, ploughed into a shed, then into a greenhouse before crashing into a workshop.
The female driver escaped unhurt following the collision on the A1101 Sutton Road, Wisbech, yesterday.
The home owner whose workshop was wrecked said “it is going to be a huge bill to replace all of this. Twenty years of hard graft all gone in seconds”.
He said: “Viewing the CCTV she launched over my neighbour’s shed, took out the greenhouse, nose dived into a land rover that stopped front end spinning it round.
“The car then whacked the poor workshop and stopped on a gate. The land rover was pushed into the workshop and bent round post of the workshop like a banana.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “At the end of the day its just stuff.
“And least my chickens survived – poor sods live, sorry lived, in the greenhouse.”
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 3 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 4 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 5 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 9 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 10 How was conman hired as NHS finance boss five months after being unmasked?