NEALE-WADE: Top exam results
STUDENTS, staff and governors are celebrating record breaking GCSE results at Neale-Wade Community College. A total of 68per cent of Year 11 students gained at least five A*-C passes and this is the best results in the College history. A total of 42pe
STUDENTS, staff and governors are celebrating record breaking GCSE results at Neale-Wade Community College.
A total of 68per cent of Year 11 students gained at least five A*-C passes and this is the best results in the College history.
A total of 42per cent of students gained five A*-C passes which includes passes in English and mathematics.
A number of students produced outstanding results, including:
You may also want to watch:
Luke Barron and Andrew Kerr who both achieved eight A* and two A grades
Georgia Midghall - four A* five A and one B grade
- 1 Woman claims police officer ‘forced himself’ upon her
- 2 Table tennis club 'bitterly disappointed' to be told to move
- 3 A fiver for a photographic tour of historic Wisbech
- 4 'A crash waiting to happen' say police
- 5 Flytippers target same Fenland road two days in a row
- 6 'Harassment' forces village speedwatch team to close
- 7 New ditch to relieve flood issues 'more challenging than expected'
- 8 Cafe to shut for good after eight years
- 9 Van overturns after striking Ely’s infamous ‘most bashed bridge’
- 10 ‘Shift well spent!’: Fen Cops target illegal motorists in day of action
Hannah Foad - three A* six A and one B grade
Alexa Ferguson - three A* five A grades and two B grades.
College Principal Tim Hitch said "I am delighted that the student's ability, enthusiasm, commitment and hard work have been rewarded by these results.
"I would like to congratulate students on their success and join with them in recognising the support encouragement and high quality of teaching they have received at Neale-Wade.
"It was also very pleasing to see students achieve high grades in both the 'traditional' academic subject and vocational subjects.