NEALE-WADE: Top exam results
STUDENTS, staff and governors are celebrating record breaking GCSE results at Neale-Wade Community College. A total of 68per cent of Year 11 students gained at least five A*-C passes and this is the best results in the College history. A total of 42pe
STUDENTS, staff and governors are celebrating record breaking GCSE results at Neale-Wade Community College.
A total of 68per cent of Year 11 students gained at least five A*-C passes and this is the best results in the College history.
A total of 42per cent of students gained five A*-C passes which includes passes in English and mathematics.
A number of students produced outstanding results, including:
Luke Barron and Andrew Kerr who both achieved eight A* and two A grades
Georgia Midghall - four A* five A and one B grade
- 1 Woman, 80, dies following A141 crash
- 2 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 3 Developer going flat out to convert former post office
- 4 'Rubberneckers' cause second crash trying to view overturned lorry
- 5 Village farm buildings targeted in arson attack
- 6 Two women fighting for life after A141 crash
- 7 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 8 Have you seen Harry Gibson? He's wanted by police
- 9 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
- 10 Smiles return as bridge re-painting comes to an end
Hannah Foad - three A* six A and one B grade
Alexa Ferguson - three A* five A grades and two B grades.
College Principal Tim Hitch said "I am delighted that the student's ability, enthusiasm, commitment and hard work have been rewarded by these results.
"I would like to congratulate students on their success and join with them in recognising the support encouragement and high quality of teaching they have received at Neale-Wade.
"It was also very pleasing to see students achieve high grades in both the 'traditional' academic subject and vocational subjects.