Nasty Nick from BBC Eastenders to star in this year's pantomime at Kings Lynn
NASTY Nick, the original bad boy from Eastenders, was named today as the star of this year s pantomime at Kings Lynn Corn Exchange. John Altman, who played the soap character for 16 years, has been signed up to play the villain in Jack and the Beanstal
NASTY Nick, the original 'bad boy' from Eastenders, was named today as the star of this year's pantomime at Kings Lynn Corn Exchange.
John Altman, who played the soap character for 16 years, has been signed up to play the villain in Jack and the Beanstalk.
The pantomime will be running between December 9 and January 2.
Although still in the early stages of casting, Corn Exchange officials said they were delighted that Altman had agreed to play Fleshcreep in the panto.
You may also want to watch:
Altman's theatrical career began at Leeds Grand Theatre and Opera House in 1976 where he worked as assistant stage manager and fly man, as well as doing the occasional walk-on part.
CONTACT: Box office, 01553 764864 or www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 6 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 7 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 8 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 9 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide