Nasty Nick from BBC Eastenders to star in this year's pantomime at Kings Lynn
NASTY Nick, the original bad boy from Eastenders, was named today as the star of this year s pantomime at Kings Lynn Corn Exchange. John Altman, who played the soap character for 16 years, has been signed up to play the villain in Jack and the Beanstal
NASTY Nick, the original 'bad boy' from Eastenders, was named today as the star of this year's pantomime at Kings Lynn Corn Exchange.
John Altman, who played the soap character for 16 years, has been signed up to play the villain in Jack and the Beanstalk.
The pantomime will be running between December 9 and January 2.
Although still in the early stages of casting, Corn Exchange officials said they were delighted that Altman had agreed to play Fleshcreep in the panto.
You may also want to watch:
Altman's theatrical career began at Leeds Grand Theatre and Opera House in 1976 where he worked as assistant stage manager and fly man, as well as doing the occasional walk-on part.
CONTACT: Box office, 01553 764864 or www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 2 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 5 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 6 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 7 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 Emporium takes business to next level
- 10 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire