Nasty Nick from BBC Eastenders to star in this year's pantomime at Kings Lynn
NASTY Nick, the original bad boy from Eastenders, was named today as the star of this year s pantomime at Kings Lynn Corn Exchange. John Altman, who played the soap character for 16 years, has been signed up to play the villain in Jack and the Beanstal
NASTY Nick, the original 'bad boy' from Eastenders, was named today as the star of this year's pantomime at Kings Lynn Corn Exchange.
John Altman, who played the soap character for 16 years, has been signed up to play the villain in Jack and the Beanstalk.
The pantomime will be running between December 9 and January 2.
Although still in the early stages of casting, Corn Exchange officials said they were delighted that Altman had agreed to play Fleshcreep in the panto.
You may also want to watch:
Altman's theatrical career began at Leeds Grand Theatre and Opera House in 1976 where he worked as assistant stage manager and fly man, as well as doing the occasional walk-on part.
CONTACT: Box office, 01553 764864 or www.kingslynncornexchange.co.uk
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 9 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 10 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom