RATz Wisbech bring My Fair Lady to the Angles Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech theatre group RATz will perform My Fair Lady at the Angles Theatre from tonight (Tuesday 5) to Saturday 9 June.
Winner of six Tony Awards including best musical, My Fair Lady sparkles with wit, elegance and romance, telling the story of an Edwardian cockney flower girl’s transformation into the pride of London society.
RATZ beautiful new production of My Fair Lady will transport you from the streets where you live to the flower markets of London, the racecourses of Ascot and to the glittering heights of an Embassy Ball where everything is ‘Absolutely Bloomin’ Loverly’.
RATZ has a youth group too, Ratzcool, which is for anyone between the ages of five and 16 who is interested in musical theatre or drama.
The performances are at 7.30pm and tickets are £10 each.
You may also want to watch:
My Fair Lady, which has just been revived on Broadway, is a 1964 American musical film adapted from the Lerner and Loewe eponymous stage musical based on the 1913 stage play Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw.
- 1 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 2 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 5 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 6 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 7 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
- 8 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 9 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 10 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres