RATz Wisbech bring My Fair Lady to the Angles Theatre
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech theatre group RATz will perform My Fair Lady at the Angles Theatre from tonight (Tuesday 5) to Saturday 9 June.
Winner of six Tony Awards including best musical, My Fair Lady sparkles with wit, elegance and romance, telling the story of an Edwardian cockney flower girl’s transformation into the pride of London society.
RATZ beautiful new production of My Fair Lady will transport you from the streets where you live to the flower markets of London, the racecourses of Ascot and to the glittering heights of an Embassy Ball where everything is ‘Absolutely Bloomin’ Loverly’.
RATZ has a youth group too, Ratzcool, which is for anyone between the ages of five and 16 who is interested in musical theatre or drama.
The performances are at 7.30pm and tickets are £10 each.
You may also want to watch:
My Fair Lady, which has just been revived on Broadway, is a 1964 American musical film adapted from the Lerner and Loewe eponymous stage musical based on the 1913 stage play Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw.
- 1 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 2 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 3 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 4 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 5 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 6 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 7 Burnouts, revving engines and upset shoppers lead to dispersal order
- 8 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 9 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 10 HMO plans submitted for village pub