Musician and photographer Dan Donovan to launch ‘12_12 The Journal’ with Wisbech Angles Theatre event
- Credit: Archant
Combining song lyrics and his photography, Dan Donovan will release his new retrospective book ‘12_12 The Journal’ later this month.
The Fenland song-writer and artist released his 13th music album in February 2016 on the label Oilbug. Since then he’s performed throughout the UK, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Now, he is combining his photography and lyrics for the book, which contains monochromatic images for each of the song lyrics with insights into the songs which span a 30-year career of recording and performing.
The launch night for the book takes place at The Angles Theatre, Wisbech on Friday May 27 from 7.30pm until 9.30pm.
It will include an evening of wine, visuals and songs with music videos from the album being shown.
You may also want to watch:
The book will be available on the night of the launch and then available through his website for £5.
To view the complete book visit:
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 3 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 4 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 5 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 8 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
For more information visit www.dandonovan-muso.com