Musician and photographer Dan Donovan to launch ‘12_12 The Journal’ with Wisbech Angles Theatre event
- Credit: Archant
Combining song lyrics and his photography, Dan Donovan will release his new retrospective book ‘12_12 The Journal’ later this month.
The Fenland song-writer and artist released his 13th music album in February 2016 on the label Oilbug. Since then he’s performed throughout the UK, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Now, he is combining his photography and lyrics for the book, which contains monochromatic images for each of the song lyrics with insights into the songs which span a 30-year career of recording and performing.
The launch night for the book takes place at The Angles Theatre, Wisbech on Friday May 27 from 7.30pm until 9.30pm.
It will include an evening of wine, visuals and songs with music videos from the album being shown.
You may also want to watch:
The book will be available on the night of the launch and then available through his website for £5.
To view the complete book visit:
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 3 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 4 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 5 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 9 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 10 How was conman hired as NHS finance boss five months after being unmasked?
For more information visit www.dandonovan-muso.com