Music marathon at Elme Hall Hotel, Wisbech, aims to raise money for Magpas Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
Music lovers are in for a treat when the third music marathon in aid of the local air ambulance charity Magpas comes to Elme Hall Hotel, Wisbech this weekend.
The music marathon, organised by Mo Stewart, will offer a selection of live music covering a variety of genres.
A surprise act will open the concert at 1pm, before a touch of country classics with music legend John Barry at 2pm. DNA will play rock and pop classics from 3.45pm before blues master Mike Fowler entertains from 5pm.
The Clarkson Singers will perform from 6pm and Saga Louts will play acoustic classics at 7pm.
In a change of programme, the headline band Krusty Whiskas will play a full concert of rock and pop classics from 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
Mo’s first two charity concerts raised £500 for MAGPAS.
Entry is free, but there will be an opportunity to donate to MAGPAS collection boxes during the performances.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 6 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
The charity event takes place this Saturday (29) from 1pm till late.
Doors open at 12.30pm.