Music marathon at Elme Hall Hotel, Wisbech, aims to raise money for Magpas Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
Music lovers are in for a treat when the third music marathon in aid of the local air ambulance charity Magpas comes to Elme Hall Hotel, Wisbech this weekend.
The music marathon, organised by Mo Stewart, will offer a selection of live music covering a variety of genres.
A surprise act will open the concert at 1pm, before a touch of country classics with music legend John Barry at 2pm. DNA will play rock and pop classics from 3.45pm before blues master Mike Fowler entertains from 5pm.
The Clarkson Singers will perform from 6pm and Saga Louts will play acoustic classics at 7pm.
In a change of programme, the headline band Krusty Whiskas will play a full concert of rock and pop classics from 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
Mo’s first two charity concerts raised £500 for MAGPAS.
Entry is free, but there will be an opportunity to donate to MAGPAS collection boxes during the performances.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 4 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 5 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 6 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 10 Ladies mark return from lockdown with eight-goal thriller
The charity event takes place this Saturday (29) from 1pm till late.
Doors open at 12.30pm.