Music marathon at Elme Hall Hotel, Wisbech, aims to raise money for Magpas Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
Music lovers are in for a treat when the third music marathon in aid of the local air ambulance charity Magpas comes to Elme Hall Hotel, Wisbech this weekend.
The music marathon, organised by Mo Stewart, will offer a selection of live music covering a variety of genres.
A surprise act will open the concert at 1pm, before a touch of country classics with music legend John Barry at 2pm. DNA will play rock and pop classics from 3.45pm before blues master Mike Fowler entertains from 5pm.
The Clarkson Singers will perform from 6pm and Saga Louts will play acoustic classics at 7pm.
In a change of programme, the headline band Krusty Whiskas will play a full concert of rock and pop classics from 9pm.
Mo’s first two charity concerts raised £500 for MAGPAS.
Entry is free, but there will be an opportunity to donate to MAGPAS collection boxes during the performances.
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 3 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
- 4 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 5 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 6 Wisbech family discover 'ultimate side hustle'
- 7 ‘Thank you, my NHS, you were simply amazing’
- 8 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 9 Developer going flat out to convert former post office
- 10 Top roles confirmed at council owned housing firm
The charity event takes place this Saturday (29) from 1pm till late.
Doors open at 12.30pm.