Music marathon at Elme Hall Hotel, Wisbech, aims to raise money for Magpas Air Ambulance
- Credit: Archant
Music lovers are in for a treat when the third music marathon in aid of the local air ambulance charity Magpas comes to Elme Hall Hotel, Wisbech this weekend.
The music marathon, organised by Mo Stewart, will offer a selection of live music covering a variety of genres.
A surprise act will open the concert at 1pm, before a touch of country classics with music legend John Barry at 2pm. DNA will play rock and pop classics from 3.45pm before blues master Mike Fowler entertains from 5pm.
The Clarkson Singers will perform from 6pm and Saga Louts will play acoustic classics at 7pm.
In a change of programme, the headline band Krusty Whiskas will play a full concert of rock and pop classics from 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
Mo’s first two charity concerts raised £500 for MAGPAS.
Entry is free, but there will be an opportunity to donate to MAGPAS collection boxes during the performances.
- 1 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 2 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 5 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 6 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
- 7 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 8 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare
- 9 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 10 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
The charity event takes place this Saturday (29) from 1pm till late.
Doors open at 12.30pm.