Grab a picnic blanket and enjoy afternoon of music at Wisbech Bandstand
- Credit: Archant
An afternoon of music, singing, dancing and nostalgia will take place at Wisbech Bandstand this Sunday.
The Friends of the Wisbech Bandstand will be holding the event with a performance from popular local band Bar Six.
Their style is mainly 60s to present day including classic numbers such as Cozy Powell's 'Dance with the Devil' drum solo and Thin Lizzie's 'Whisky in the Jar' with guitar solo's by lead guitarist Rosco Read.
Misty Jones, a local singer who has performed across Fenland, will also be supporting them.
There will also be fun and games for the children with a penalty shoot-out competition.
You may also want to watch:
Revellers are welcome to bring their own seats or rugs to sit on, maybe a picnic and sit back and enjoy the entertainment.
The event will take place this Sunday August 18 from 2pm to 4.30pm.
- 1 Body found in Wisbech road
- 2 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 3 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 4 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 5 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 6 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 7 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 8 Urgent police appeal to find man missing since Thursday
- 9 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
Singer Misty will also be appearing on Peterborough Radio PCR 103.2fm on Sat August 24 from 4 to 6pm performing songs from her new EP 'Flames'.