Children and adults see the wild side with reptiles at Murrow Village Hall
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of children and adults got hands-on with creepy crawlies and slithery snakes during a reptile experience day in Murrow.
Held at and in aid of Murrow Village Hall, there was a good turnout throughout the event with around 60 to 70 people taking part on the day.
Christine Patrick, event secretary for Murrow Village Hall, said: “Everyone seemed to enjoy it and having the hands-on experience.
“I’d like to say a huge thank-you to everyone that came to our reptile experience.
“We hope you enjoyed seeing the wild side. Thanks also go to the organisers and helpers of the event.
“There are plans to hopefully hold one again next year, but before that we’ve got a summer barbecue party from 8pm to 1am on June 30.”
There will be a DJ, cocktails and mocktails as well as BBQ food for sale provided by Tan Rose Butchers and a bar provided by The Bell Inn.
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 3 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 4 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 5 Yellows keep up league form while reds stumble for Wisbech
- 6 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 7 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 8 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 9 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 10 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
Tickets, £5 per person, are available from The Bell Inn and the Village Shop and by calling Alex Patrick on 07891 175649.