Children and adults see the wild side with reptiles at Murrow Village Hall
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of children and adults got hands-on with creepy crawlies and slithery snakes during a reptile experience day in Murrow.
Held at and in aid of Murrow Village Hall, there was a good turnout throughout the event with around 60 to 70 people taking part on the day.
Christine Patrick, event secretary for Murrow Village Hall, said: “Everyone seemed to enjoy it and having the hands-on experience.
“I’d like to say a huge thank-you to everyone that came to our reptile experience.
“We hope you enjoyed seeing the wild side. Thanks also go to the organisers and helpers of the event.
You may also want to watch:
“There are plans to hopefully hold one again next year, but before that we’ve got a summer barbecue party from 8pm to 1am on June 30.”
There will be a DJ, cocktails and mocktails as well as BBQ food for sale provided by Tan Rose Butchers and a bar provided by The Bell Inn.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 5 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 6 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 7 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer
- 8 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 9 Fens crime gang ‘boss’ jailed
Tickets, £5 per person, are available from The Bell Inn and the Village Shop and by calling Alex Patrick on 07891 175649.