Children and adults see the wild side with reptiles at Murrow Village Hall
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of children and adults got hands-on with creepy crawlies and slithery snakes during a reptile experience day in Murrow.
Held at and in aid of Murrow Village Hall, there was a good turnout throughout the event with around 60 to 70 people taking part on the day.
Christine Patrick, event secretary for Murrow Village Hall, said: “Everyone seemed to enjoy it and having the hands-on experience.
“I’d like to say a huge thank-you to everyone that came to our reptile experience.
“We hope you enjoyed seeing the wild side. Thanks also go to the organisers and helpers of the event.
“There are plans to hopefully hold one again next year, but before that we’ve got a summer barbecue party from 8pm to 1am on June 30.”
There will be a DJ, cocktails and mocktails as well as BBQ food for sale provided by Tan Rose Butchers and a bar provided by The Bell Inn.
- 1 Breakup and burglary! Couple's chaos after £101m win on Euromillions
- 2 Man, 28, and boy, 15, arrested after major A1101 crash in Wisbech
- 3 Recap: Main road through Wisbech town centre shut after serious crash
- 4 Inside Wisbech's new 'Get Out' escape room
- 5 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 6 Knife-wielding teen jailed after week-long crime spree in Wisbech
- 7 Middlesbrough couple found in Cambs with drugs worth around £37,000
- 8 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 9 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 10 Man in his 20s dies after crash in west Norfolk
Tickets, £5 per person, are available from The Bell Inn and the Village Shop and by calling Alex Patrick on 07891 175649.