Murder inquiry after man is stabbed in Wisbech: 18-year-old man remains in custody following the incident
- Credit: Archant
A murder inquiry is under way in Wisbech following a stabbing incident on Monday night.
The man, in his 20s, was attacked following an incident at a house in Churchill Road.
He died in Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn, at about 3.30am today (February 17).
An 18-year-old man from Wisbech arrested in connection with the stabbing on Tuesday (February 16), remains in custody.
Police are not looking for anyone else in connection.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111, or via crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 9 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months