Murder inquiry after man is stabbed in Wisbech: 18-year-old man remains in custody following the incident
- Credit: Archant
A murder inquiry is under way in Wisbech following a stabbing incident on Monday night.
The man, in his 20s, was attacked following an incident at a house in Churchill Road.
He died in Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn, at about 3.30am today (February 17).
An 18-year-old man from Wisbech arrested in connection with the stabbing on Tuesday (February 16), remains in custody.
Police are not looking for anyone else in connection.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111, or via crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 3 Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- 4 HMO plans submitted for village pub
- 5 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 6 Nail bars and car washes targeted in modern day slavery checks
- 7 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 8 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out