Murder inquiry after man is stabbed in Wisbech: 18-year-old man remains in custody following the incident
- Credit: Archant
A murder inquiry is under way in Wisbech following a stabbing incident on Monday night.
The man, in his 20s, was attacked following an incident at a house in Churchill Road.
He died in Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King’s Lynn, at about 3.30am today (February 17).
An 18-year-old man from Wisbech arrested in connection with the stabbing on Tuesday (February 16), remains in custody.
Police are not looking for anyone else in connection.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111, or via crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 2 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 3 Leslie transforms his life thanks to remarkable weight loss
- 4 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 5 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 6 Four charged with modern slavery crimes on one woman
- 7 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 8 Family pleased with 'huge reaction' thanks to charity Christmas lights
- 9 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 10 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home