Ever get that sinking feeling?
- Credit: Terry Harris
Unlikely the frustrated driver of this tractor will be playing the children’s tune ‘Mud, mud, glorious mud’ anytime soon.
Even though, as the song goes, there’s nothing quite like it for cooling the blood, in this instance its more inclined to make the blood boil.
The tractor stuck in mind was photographed this morning off the Upwell Road in March and on his phone calling for assistance.
The rest of the verse of the popular song enjoins people to “follow me, follow, down to the hollow, and there let us wallow in glorious mud”.
But maybe not when all you want to do is get back to work.
You may also want to watch:
And in your Valtra tractor.
The company’s slogan, ironically, is ‘get the job done. Get a Valtra’.
- 1 A 42-bedroom hotel with ballroom and set in three acres for sale
- 2 Paedophile exposed himself to mum near school
- 3 Brother-in-law eyes 400-mile trek in memory of United fan Jamie
- 4 Media 'mischief making' over council investments
- 5 Council told in 2019 Chatteris factory would close
- 6 Flooding: 'We’ve probably lost around £10,000'
- 7 Group of children prank call police following ‘several hoax calls’
- 8 ‘Hugging, kissing' in mayor’s pub –one of 21 Covid breaches
- 9 Assault on tax officials lands man in court
- 10 Wife leads tributes to 'generous' husband after battle with Covid-19