Motorcylist, 47, dies in collision with white van on Fenland road at the weekend
A 47 YEAR old male motorcyclist has been killed in a collision with a van on a Fenland road near Wisbech. The fatal collision took place on the A1101 Elm High Road at 7:30am on Saturday. A blue Triumph Daytona motorbike was travelling towards Outwell whe
A 47 YEAR old male motorcyclist has been killed in a collision with a van on a Fenland road near Wisbech.
The fatal collision took place on the A1101 Elm High Road at 7:30am on Saturday.
A blue Triumph Daytona motorbike was travelling towards Outwell when it was collision with a white Volkswagen van heading in the opposite direction towards Wisbech.
The 47 year old male rider of the motorbike received fatal injuries as a result of the collision.
You may also want to watch:
PC Paul White, Swaffham Road Policing, would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision.
It is believed that the motorbike had been ridden along the A17 and through Wisbech prior to the incident.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 6 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 7 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 8 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors
- 9 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 10 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
PC White can be contacted on 0845 456 4567.