Motorcyclist suffers broken jaw, ribs and shoulder after serious collision on Elm High Road, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist suffered a broken jaw, ribs and shoulder after a serious collision on Elm High Road, Wisbech yesterday.
The crash happened at around 1.45pm when a black and silver bicycle, travelling from Wisbech town towards Elm roundabout on the A1101, was involved in a collision with a Triumph motorcycle travelling in the same direction.
The rider of the motorcycle suffered a broken jaw, ribs and shoulder whilst the cyclist suffered minor injuries.
Both were treated at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn.
A police spokesman said: “Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the riding manner of either person prior to the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Tom Allison at Swaffham Road Policing on 101.
- 1 Chatteris firm with £20m growth plan
- 2 Did you bite your husband's leg? ‘No, he knocked all my teeth out- I could not bite his leg’
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 Victim of ‘joke’ that backfired left paralysed
- 5 Body found in Wisbech road
- 6 Mayor opens Wisbech community hub
- 7 Crash driver four and a half times over drink drive limit
- 8 Family remembers 'cheeky, friendly and well-liked' mechanic
- 9 ‘High risk’ paedophile had indecent images of children on his phone
- 10 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre