Motorcyclist suffers broken jaw, ribs and shoulder after serious collision on Elm High Road, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist suffered a broken jaw, ribs and shoulder after a serious collision on Elm High Road, Wisbech yesterday.
The crash happened at around 1.45pm when a black and silver bicycle, travelling from Wisbech town towards Elm roundabout on the A1101, was involved in a collision with a Triumph motorcycle travelling in the same direction.
The rider of the motorcycle suffered a broken jaw, ribs and shoulder whilst the cyclist suffered minor injuries.
Both were treated at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings Lynn.
A police spokesman said: “Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning the riding manner of either person prior to the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Tom Allison at Swaffham Road Policing on 101.
- 1 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 2 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 5 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 6 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 7 First wholetime woman firefighter in Cambs retires after 30 years
- 8 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 9 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
- 10 New £1.5million Co-op store opens its doors – creating 12 local jobs