Man killed in Estover Road motorbike crash named by police
- Credit: Harry Rutter/Archant
A man who died after the motorbike he was riding crashed in March has been named.
John Smalley, 31 of Creek Fen, March, was riding a blue Honda CBR in Estover Road when it left the road at just before 7pm on Saturday (July 17).
Emergency services attended and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
An investigation remains ongoing and Sgt Ian Leeson, from the road policing unit, said: “I am appealing for anyone who saw this collision or has any dashcam footage to come forward.
“I would also like to hear from anyone who saw the blue Honda CBR being ridden in the area prior to the collision.”
You may also want to watch:
Please call 101 quoting incident 474 of July 17.
- 1 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 2 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 3 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 4 MP and mayor meet businesses in incinerator fight
- 5 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 6 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 7 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 8 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 9 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 10 Power boats thrill crowds at river races