Motorcyclist hospitalised after coming off bike on Walton Road, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital after coming off his bike on Walton Road, Wisbech on Saturday.
Police officers and an East Anglian Air Ambulance crew were called to the scene at around 6.20pm.
The male rider suffered leg injuries and was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn.
An East of England Ambulance Service Trust spokesman said: “An ambulance crew from the East of England Ambulance Service attended ater a call at 6.17pm.
“They treated a man, believed to be in his 30s, who had suffered a leg injury.
You may also want to watch:
“He was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital for further treatment.
“His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening or serious.”
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 6 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 7 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 8 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 9 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide