Motorcyclist hospitalised after coming off bike on Walton Road, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital after coming off his bike on Walton Road, Wisbech on Saturday.
Police officers and an East Anglian Air Ambulance crew were called to the scene at around 6.20pm.
The male rider suffered leg injuries and was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn.
An East of England Ambulance Service Trust spokesman said: “An ambulance crew from the East of England Ambulance Service attended ater a call at 6.17pm.
“They treated a man, believed to be in his 30s, who had suffered a leg injury.
You may also want to watch:
“He was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital for further treatment.
“His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening or serious.”
- 1 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 2 Abandoned mooring could cost £50,000 to replace, says council
- 3 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 6 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 7 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 8 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 9 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 10 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000