Motorcyclist hospitalised after coming off bike on Walton Road, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital after coming off his bike on Walton Road, Wisbech on Saturday.
Police officers and an East Anglian Air Ambulance crew were called to the scene at around 6.20pm.
The male rider suffered leg injuries and was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn.
An East of England Ambulance Service Trust spokesman said: “An ambulance crew from the East of England Ambulance Service attended ater a call at 6.17pm.
“They treated a man, believed to be in his 30s, who had suffered a leg injury.
You may also want to watch:
“He was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital for further treatment.
“His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening or serious.”
- 1 Businessman slams council’s coronavirus grants in explosive live rant
- 2 Woman, 78, suffers horrific injuries after e-scooter hit-and-run
- 3 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 4 Murder suspect is victim's son
- 5 Fleeing heroin dealer rams police car but they get him in the end
- 6 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 7 Fly-tipped sofa second reported incident this week
- 8 Hairdressing student is best of 1,000 after winning national competition
- 9 'Police repeatedly failed me' over noisy neighbour saga, claims resident
- 10 Pervert filmed himself having sex with girl, 14, and then shared video online