Motorcyclist hospitalised after coming off bike on Walton Road, Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital after coming off his bike on Walton Road, Wisbech on Saturday.
Police officers and an East Anglian Air Ambulance crew were called to the scene at around 6.20pm.
The male rider suffered leg injuries and was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King’s Lynn.
An East of England Ambulance Service Trust spokesman said: “An ambulance crew from the East of England Ambulance Service attended ater a call at 6.17pm.
“They treated a man, believed to be in his 30s, who had suffered a leg injury.
You may also want to watch:
“He was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital for further treatment.
“His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening or serious.”
- 1 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 2 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 3 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 4 Emporium takes business to next level
- 5 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 6 Family friends to cycle from Wales to Wisbech to create more happy memories
- 7 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 8 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 9 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 10 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages