Motorcyclist dies three months after collision at Walsoken - police appeal for witnesses
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has died three months after being in a road collision at Walsoken.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the incident in June.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said: “It happened at Wheatley Bank close to the junction of the B198 around 11.15am on Tuesday June 13.
“A blue Sinnis motorcycle, travelling towards Lynn behind a blue Land Rover Discovery, was involved in a collision with a white Ford Mondeo travelling in the opposite direction.
“The motorcyclist, a man in his 30s, suffered serious life-threatening injuries and was taken by air ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
“However, he sadly died in hospital on September 26.”
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at 3.50pm.
- 1 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
- 2 Crews tackle blaze in Wisbech
- 3 Wisbech family discover 'ultimate side hustle'
- 4 ‘Thank you, my NHS, you were simply amazing’
- 5 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 6 Off duty nurse saves a man's life by performing CPR
- 7 Doddington Minor Injuries Unit to temporarily close
- 8 Man jealous of ex-wife's new relationship burnt down house
- 9 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 10 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
The spokesman said: “Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the incident.”
• Witnesses should contact PC Keith Wiseman at the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) at Wymondham on 101.