Motorcyclist dies three months after collision at Walsoken - police appeal for witnesses
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has died three months after being in a road collision at Walsoken.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the incident in June.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said: “It happened at Wheatley Bank close to the junction of the B198 around 11.15am on Tuesday June 13.
“A blue Sinnis motorcycle, travelling towards Lynn behind a blue Land Rover Discovery, was involved in a collision with a white Ford Mondeo travelling in the opposite direction.
“The motorcyclist, a man in his 30s, suffered serious life-threatening injuries and was taken by air ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
“However, he sadly died in hospital on September 26.”
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at 3.50pm.
- 1 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 2 New £566k convenience store opens creating 12 jobs
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Family's tribute to 'much-loved' and 'fun-loving' A1198 crash victim
- 5 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 6 Clinical Diss left singing in the rain as Saints rue positive display
- 7 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 8 Developer claims 109-home estate would be 'wholly appropriate'
- 9 You hope for a silver lining - and this wondrous tree is it
- 10 Convenience store transformed thanks to £116k facelift
The spokesman said: “Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the incident.”
• Witnesses should contact PC Keith Wiseman at the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) at Wymondham on 101.