Motorcyclist dies three months after collision at Walsoken - police appeal for witnesses
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has died three months after being in a road collision at Walsoken.
Police are appealing for witnesses following the incident in June.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said: “It happened at Wheatley Bank close to the junction of the B198 around 11.15am on Tuesday June 13.
“A blue Sinnis motorcycle, travelling towards Lynn behind a blue Land Rover Discovery, was involved in a collision with a white Ford Mondeo travelling in the opposite direction.
“The motorcyclist, a man in his 30s, suffered serious life-threatening injuries and was taken by air ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
“However, he sadly died in hospital on September 26.”
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at 3.50pm.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
The spokesman said: “Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the incident.”
• Witnesses should contact PC Keith Wiseman at the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) at Wymondham on 101.