Money stolen from house in Emneth burglary - but home owners scared the intruders off
- Credit: Archant
Money was stolen from a house in Emneth yesterday afternoon after intruders carried out an “untidy search”.
The suspect(s) left with an amount of cash, but were disturbed by the home owners.
After being warned off they made off from the scene in a metallic beige Audi TT sport with a registration similar to N650W.
The incident happened in Church Road between midday and 12.32pm on July 2.
“Police are keen to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident or may have seen or heard anything out of the ordinary between the times stated,” said a police spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
“Witnesses should contact Detective Constable Larissa Foreman at Kings Lynn CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”
It comes after several reports of theft in the Wisbech area over the weekend.
- 1 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 2 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 3 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 4 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 5 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 6 Rainbow alliance hoping to bring sunshine to the Fens
- 7 Pupils thrilled to take next step towards England dream
- 8 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 9 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter