Money stolen from house in Emneth burglary - but home owners scared the intruders off
- Credit: Archant
Money was stolen from a house in Emneth yesterday afternoon after intruders carried out an “untidy search”.
The suspect(s) left with an amount of cash, but were disturbed by the home owners.
After being warned off they made off from the scene in a metallic beige Audi TT sport with a registration similar to N650W.
The incident happened in Church Road between midday and 12.32pm on July 2.
“Police are keen to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident or may have seen or heard anything out of the ordinary between the times stated,” said a police spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
“Witnesses should contact Detective Constable Larissa Foreman at Kings Lynn CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”
It comes after several reports of theft in the Wisbech area over the weekend.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 Stronger bonds can be key to success, believes Fenmen boss
- 5 Octavia Hill’s Birthplace House gets share of £1.57billion fund
- 6 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 7 ‘Numerous’ number plate thefts reported to police across region
- 8 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal
- 9 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 10 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening