Money stolen from house in Emneth burglary - but home owners scared the intruders off
- Credit: Archant
Money was stolen from a house in Emneth yesterday afternoon after intruders carried out an “untidy search”.
The suspect(s) left with an amount of cash, but were disturbed by the home owners.
After being warned off they made off from the scene in a metallic beige Audi TT sport with a registration similar to N650W.
The incident happened in Church Road between midday and 12.32pm on July 2.
“Police are keen to hear from anyone who witnessed the incident or may have seen or heard anything out of the ordinary between the times stated,” said a police spokesman.
You may also want to watch:
“Witnesses should contact Detective Constable Larissa Foreman at Kings Lynn CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”
It comes after several reports of theft in the Wisbech area over the weekend.
- 1 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 4 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 7 Council chairman urges people to have Covid-19 vaccine when offered
- 8 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600