Mobile phone network 02 introduces 4G in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A mobile phone network has launched 4G in Wisbech.
O2 has recently introduced its 4G service, which allows for high speed internet on the mobile phone.
In addition, from tomorrow, they are upgrading their 2G and 3G network in the area as part of their Network Modernisation Programme.
Works should be completed by Wednesday (September 23). Customers may experience intermittent service during the work.
Derek McManus, Chief Operating Officer, Telefónica UK said: “O2 customers in Wisbech can now experience faster mobile internet on their devices such as streaming high definition TV, shopping on the go, and video calling.
You may also want to watch:
“For our business customers, 4G is all about working more effectively. For instance, they can work remotely, access cloud services and collaborate using apps. O2 4G can make everything easier for our customers.”
O2 recommends using their TUGo app which will allow its customers to make and receive calls on any wifi-connected device. More information can be found here. http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/tu-go
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 5 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 8 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 9 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 'Sports cages' designed by Cambs company are helping children stay active