Mobile phone network 02 introduces 4G in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A mobile phone network has launched 4G in Wisbech.
O2 has recently introduced its 4G service, which allows for high speed internet on the mobile phone.
In addition, from tomorrow, they are upgrading their 2G and 3G network in the area as part of their Network Modernisation Programme.
Works should be completed by Wednesday (September 23). Customers may experience intermittent service during the work.
Derek McManus, Chief Operating Officer, Telefónica UK said: “O2 customers in Wisbech can now experience faster mobile internet on their devices such as streaming high definition TV, shopping on the go, and video calling.
You may also want to watch:
“For our business customers, 4G is all about working more effectively. For instance, they can work remotely, access cloud services and collaborate using apps. O2 4G can make everything easier for our customers.”
O2 recommends using their TUGo app which will allow its customers to make and receive calls on any wifi-connected device. More information can be found here. http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/tu-go
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 4 Council chief executive accused of 'indifference' over Covid-19 response
- 5 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 6 'Eccentric traveller' to ride Penny-Farthing from London to Paris
- 7 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 8 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 9 More than 60 fines issued to Covid rulebreakers in Cambs this year
- 10 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county