Mobile phone network 02 introduces 4G in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
A mobile phone network has launched 4G in Wisbech.
O2 has recently introduced its 4G service, which allows for high speed internet on the mobile phone.
In addition, from tomorrow, they are upgrading their 2G and 3G network in the area as part of their Network Modernisation Programme.
Works should be completed by Wednesday (September 23). Customers may experience intermittent service during the work.
Derek McManus, Chief Operating Officer, Telefónica UK said: “O2 customers in Wisbech can now experience faster mobile internet on their devices such as streaming high definition TV, shopping on the go, and video calling.
You may also want to watch:
“For our business customers, 4G is all about working more effectively. For instance, they can work remotely, access cloud services and collaborate using apps. O2 4G can make everything easier for our customers.”
O2 recommends using their TUGo app which will allow its customers to make and receive calls on any wifi-connected device. More information can be found here. http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/tu-go
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 8 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 9 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 10 Body found in Wisbech road