Missing dog found thanks to drone footage
- Credit: Mark Kerridge
A dog that went missing after running away from its lead has been found thanks to drone footage.
Buddy, who lives with his owner, Mark Kerridge, ran away from Jeffery Avenue in Walsoken yesterday morning (Sunday July 25).
Mark, who is currently on holiday, put a plea out on social media, asking everyone to look out for Buddy.
Luckily, people responded and Mark found someone who was willing to help by flying a drone around in hopes of finding his dog.
Matt Pancutt, a local SAR pilot, flew the drone up around the area, eventually finding Buddy at the edge of a field.
You may also want to watch:
Mark said: “My friends all responded quickly by heading to the area where Buddy had been spotted on camera by the drone footage he [Matt] had got.
“A good friend of mine, Eddie Revell, caught Buddy, and he’s now back in safe hands.”
- 1 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 2 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 3 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 4 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 5 ‘Literally brilliant’ says author during school visit
- 6 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 7 Body found in Wisbech road
- 8 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 9 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 10 ‘Tired and dated’ road can only get better with our 40 new homes, say builders
“I’m so relieved, this dog means everything to me.”