How did she get there? Missing tri-coloured border collie Bex from Wisbech found nearly 29 miles away in Hunstanton
- Credit: Supplied / Diego Musu?
Missing pooch, Bex the tri-coloured border collie from Wisbech, has been found almost 29 miles away from home in Hunstanton.
The search has come to an end and Bex the dog has been returned to her worried owners, but how exactly did she get from her home to the seaside?
This afternoon (July 26) we reported that Bex the dog had been missing from her home near Norwich Road since Wednesday and no one had a clue where she could be.
Just moments ago we received the good news that the family's pet pooch had been returned to her owner Emily Egan from Wisbech.
A family member posted on Facebook: "Thankfully Bex has been found and is on her way home now!
You may also want to watch:
"Somehow she managed a long journey to Hunstanton and was found and taken to a vet.
"Many thanks to this who shared our post, it is much appreciated as it helped bring our dog home."
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 4 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 5 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 6 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 7 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success