Missing 16-year-old may be in the Fens
- Credit: Supplied by Leicestershire Police
A missing 16-year-old boy may have travelled to the Wisbech area, police believe.
Armani Mitchell was last seen on Saturday morning (March 27) in Leicester and officers are concerned for his welfare.
He has now been reported missing and it is believed he may be in the Wisbech area.
A Facebook post shared on the Policing Fenland Facebook page said: “Armani Mitchell was last seen [on Saturday morning] in the area of Central Avenue, Leicester.
“He has not been seen since and officers are extremely concerned for his welfare.”
You may also want to watch:
Armani is described as 6ft 2ins tall, of slim build and has short dark hair.
He was last seen wearing a dark-coloured Parka coat with fur around the hood.
- 1 Man found dead in March
- 2 Driver leaves girl 'very shaken' after ploughing into car
- 3 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 4 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 5 Janice launches Slimming World group after losing over two stone
- 6 'Great improvement' - village pond gets a makeover
- 7 'We will improve' believes new Wisbech St Mary boss after opening defeat
- 8 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 9 County passes funding of new £25m Wisbech school back to the Government
- 10 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
Cambridgeshire police is now leading enquiries and has appealed for the public’s help in trying to locate Armani.
Anyone with information should call 101 quoting incident 704 of March 27.