Mini digger worth around £14,000 stolen from building site overnight
- Credit: YouTube/JCBmachines
A mini JCB digger worth around £14,000 was stolen from a Fenland building site overnight, sparking a police investigation.
The yellow and black JCB 008 was stolen from a site on Church Road in Emneth between 5.30pm on Tuesday, March 2 and 7am on Wednesday, March 3.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said: “Police are appealing for information after a digger was stolen in Emneth.
“Officers are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any information concerning it to come forward.”
According to JCB, the 008 is a “compact machine, capable of high performance in the most restricted spaces, including within buildings and in rear gardens”.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Daniel Brock at Downham Market Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference number 36/13531/21.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers 100% anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 4 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 5 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 6 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 7 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 8 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 9 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend