Maternity nurse is Blooming Helpful
By Maggie Gibson WITH sixteen years experience working with babies and mums, maternity nurse Nina Paddick is keen to pass on her skills to local families. Nina, whose business is the aptly named Blooming Helpful can provide maternity services on a 24-h
By Maggie Gibson
WITH sixteen years experience working with babies and mums, maternity nurse Nina Paddick is keen to pass on her skills to local families.
Nina, whose business is the aptly named 'Blooming Helpful' can provide maternity services on a 24-hour live in basis for the length of time required, or she can give advice and training in specific areas.
Having travelled the world and more recently concentrated her business in the London area, Nina, 32, is back in her home town of March and believes there are many new parents who could do with her help.
You may also want to watch:
Nina said: "Becoming a parent can be a very daunting experience and I can give help to establish a good feeding routine and support mums with their breast feeding. I can give mums a chance to recuperate and also to establish a pattern during the day when they are other siblings."
After leaving Neale-Wade Community College, Nina went to Peterborough Regional College to successfully gain the necessary qualifications. She went on to work at the Cambridge Day Nursery with babies and at Peterborough District Hospital where she supported mums with babies who were not well enough to go home.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Covid ban on collecting CCTV says police after cycle theft
- 3 Man, aged in his 40s, dies after suspected drug-fuelled B1101 crash
- 4 Updates as emergency services rush to major crash blocking B1101
- 5 Hancock admits QEH 'in serious need of improvement' but makes no promises
- 6 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 7 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 8 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 9 Man jailed for sexual relationship with schoolgirl
- 10 On hottest day of the year hospital 'put me in a store room for over two hours'
Her work has also taken her all over the world with her stays with individual families ranging from a few days, weeks, and up to 19 months.
Nina describes her style as being relaxed and informative paying firm attention to a mother's needs.
She said: "I always wanted to work with children and I love offering the support and advice to build up the confidence of parents."
Nina, who is CRB checked, is offering readers a 10 per cent discount on her services and you can contact her through her web site www.bloominghelpful.co.uk