Masked gang threaten elderly man before stealing cash from his home in Terrington St Clement
- Credit: Archant
An elderly man was threatened in his own home by three masked men who stole cash.
Police are appealing for information about the burglary, which happened in Terrington St Clement, near King’s Lynn, in the early hours of tuesday.
At approximately 2am a man was alerted to banging at the front door of his property in the Market Lane area of the village and when he answered it he was threatened by three men wearing masks. The men then entered the address and stole cash before making of.
Det Con Nichola Lane said: “This is an unusual incident where three people have attended the property in the early hours of the morning and targeted a vulnerable man in his own home.
“I would like to reassure the community that officers will be conducting extra patrols in the area and residents are reminded to be vigilant.
You may also want to watch:
“I am keen to hear from anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the Market Lane area at the time of the incident.”
Anyone with information should contact Det Con Lane at Kings Lynn CID on 101.
- 1 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 2 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 3 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 4 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 5 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 6 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 7 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 100 mile charity walk inspired by mum's breast cancer recovery
- 10 Room to improve as villagers fail to cope with rampant visitors