Marshland High students raise the most ever in a non uniform day
- Credit: Archant
Students worked hard to raise the highest total yet from a non uniform day and cake sale.
The pupils at Marshland High school raised £948.55 for their Children In Need day.
A school spokesman said: “At Marshland High School we work hard to ensure our students have an understanding about how to help make a positive difference to the lives of others.
“We share stories about the struggles of people both close to home and further away to encourage empathy and the desire to help make change locally and nationally.
“I am proud to say that in total we raised our highest total to date from a non school uniform day and a cake sale organised by Gainsborough House officials but well supported by all houses at Marshland High School.
You may also want to watch:
“Students at Marshland High are now working on food hampers as they have done in recent years that are donated to the Ferry Project in Wisbech, they are also working on shoe boxes containing necessities and gifts alongside pamper items for women and children escaping domestic abuse.”
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 4 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 5 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 6 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 7 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 8 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 9 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 10 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90