Marshland High students raise the most ever in a non uniform day
- Credit: Archant
Students worked hard to raise the highest total yet from a non uniform day and cake sale.
The pupils at Marshland High school raised £948.55 for their Children In Need day.
A school spokesman said: “At Marshland High School we work hard to ensure our students have an understanding about how to help make a positive difference to the lives of others.
“We share stories about the struggles of people both close to home and further away to encourage empathy and the desire to help make change locally and nationally.
“I am proud to say that in total we raised our highest total to date from a non school uniform day and a cake sale organised by Gainsborough House officials but well supported by all houses at Marshland High School.
You may also want to watch:
“Students at Marshland High are now working on food hampers as they have done in recent years that are donated to the Ferry Project in Wisbech, they are also working on shoe boxes containing necessities and gifts alongside pamper items for women and children escaping domestic abuse.”
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 4 Showcase status for Academy
- 5 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 6 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 7 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 8 New book launches recording family's Covid-19 experience
- 9 Secret Garden Party tickets sell out in hours of going on sale
- 10 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision