Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- Credit: PAUL TIBBS
Students at Marshland High School had a fantastic night as they arrived at their school prom in a range of flashy vehicles.
Every form of transport with wheels, from a pink Cadillac to a stock car, was utilised as a mode of transport.
Alongside a range of more conventional transport was an HGV, bright red VW Beetle and an array of sports cars and luxury SUVs.
More than 70 teenagers were supported by members of the community who watched as the students arrived at the school where they were able to enjoy their much-anticipated event.
“The students had a fantastic time at the prom," said David Saunders, assistant headteacher at the school.
You may also want to watch:
"They thoroughly deserved it after such a difficult 18 months due to the pandemic and the impact on their lives."
“We are very grateful to all the parents and staff who helped make the night such a success."
- 1 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 2 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 3 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 4 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 5 ‘Literally brilliant’ says author during school visit
- 6 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 7 Body found in Wisbech road
- 8 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 9 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 10 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’