Putting on the glitz for Marshland High School prom
- Credit: Archant
Glitz and glamour were the order of the night when pupils from Marshland High School held their leavers prom.
The Year 11 students turned out in style for their final night after studying hard for GCSEs.
Many arrived in special cars for the event.
Results for GCSEs will be out on Thursday August 23.
• The school has recently been graded good by Ofsted.
Craig Jansen, headteacher, said: “I am delighted. Inspectors, who visited on June 5 and 6 delivered judgements of good across all areas.
“The report reads very positively and it recognises that senior and middle leaders have an accurate view of the school’s strengths and priorities for improvement as we begin our journey to becoming an outstanding school.
- 1 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
- 2 'Wide range of people' will benefit from village homes, say developers
- 3 Woman in court over town pub burglary
- 4 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 5 Princess hears first hand account of modern slavery
- 6 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 7 Rachael takes bronze at national hairdressing competition
- 8 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 9 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 10 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
“I would like to take this opportunity to express sincere appreciation to all those involved in the inspection from our students, who were a true credit to our school, to our parents, who provided such positive feedback to Ofsted and to our staff, governors and trustees for their hard work and professionalism.”