Military wives choir Marham Bluebirds to perform at Outwell church fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
It will be an evening of music and memories as TV stars the Military Wives Choir will sing at a church fundraising concert in Outwell.
The Marham Bluebirds were part of the Military Wives Choirs Foundation charity who achieved success in 2012 with their No.1 single Wherever You Are.
The choir will be performing at St Clement's Church in Outwell, as part of their Strawberry Fayre.
The event is hoped to raise money to pay for repairs to the church stained glass windows.
It will take place on July 6 at 7pm and strawberry refreshments will also be on offer.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £7 for adults and £3 for children and can be bought from St Clement's Coffee Shop or by calling phoning 01945 772723.
The Military Wives Choirs Foundation charity has raised more than half a million pounds for SSAFA and The Royal British Legion.
- 1 'Numerous cars' in roundabout crash
- 2 Police share images of Wisbech cannabis factory
- 3 Recycling firm goes bust ahead of £55,000 court fines and costs
- 4 Man hails social media after finding stolen dumper in under 48 hours
- 5 ‘I’m tired of being fobbed off’ says customer of Wisbech builder
- 6 Grandmother crochets 'worry worms' for children to find
- 7 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 8 Spotted in Ely founder Mark Cooney dies
- 9 Plans for multi-million pound training school given green light
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in hospital for first time since August
Members help one another through the bad times, celebrate the good times and sing their way through military life together.