Military wives choir Marham Bluebirds to perform at Outwell church fundraiser
- Credit: Archant
It will be an evening of music and memories as TV stars the Military Wives Choir will sing at a church fundraising concert in Outwell.
The Marham Bluebirds were part of the Military Wives Choirs Foundation charity who achieved success in 2012 with their No.1 single Wherever You Are.
The choir will be performing at St Clement's Church in Outwell, as part of their Strawberry Fayre.
The event is hoped to raise money to pay for repairs to the church stained glass windows.
It will take place on July 6 at 7pm and strawberry refreshments will also be on offer.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £7 for adults and £3 for children and can be bought from St Clement's Coffee Shop or by calling phoning 01945 772723.
The Military Wives Choirs Foundation charity has raised more than half a million pounds for SSAFA and The Royal British Legion.
- 1 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 2 Pair questioned amid probe into catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Solicitor firm embraces legal sector apprenticeship scheme
- 4 Showcase status for Academy
- 5 Majority of councillors refuse to object to Wisbech incinerator - for now
- 6 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 7 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 8 Drug dealer who led class A drugs line caught in police sting
- 9 'Emotional' quartet complete 10k for villager Paul
- 10 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
Members help one another through the bad times, celebrate the good times and sing their way through military life together.