Can you help score a winner for a football programme collection dating back to 1930?
- Credit: Archant
A man who collects old football programmes is hoping to fill gaps in his collection of Fenland matches dating back to more than 80 years ago.
Steven Harding said: “I am trying to fill gaps with programmes I am missing and wondered if anybody could help me through the medium of the newspaper.
“I have enclosed some scans of items I have, and would be interested if anyone can help.
“I have been collecting for over 30 years and would be interested if anyone has any old football programmes from local clubs especially Wisbech and March Town pre 1965.
“The oldest Wisbech home issue I have is from a match in season 1930/31 versus Spalding 3-3 draw.
You may also want to watch:
I enclose a scan of this item and some other programmes including a match v Ipswich 1945/46 season which Wisbech lost 3-0 at Harecroft Road with the away match losing by five goals to nil .
• If you can help email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Friends pay tribute to ‘great young lad’ who drowned at Bawsey Pits
- 2 Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- 3 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 4 Breast cancer survivor on why weight loss 'saved my life'
- 5 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Vaccine centre closure date announced amid 60,000 doses target
- 7 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 8 Disgruntled dog owners fall foul of Wetherspoon's dog ban
- 9 Home next to disused railway bridge gets the go-ahead
- 10 Busy month as port handles nine ships in May