Can you help score a winner for a football programme collection dating back to 1930?
- Credit: Archant
A man who collects old football programmes is hoping to fill gaps in his collection of Fenland matches dating back to more than 80 years ago.
Steven Harding said: “I am trying to fill gaps with programmes I am missing and wondered if anybody could help me through the medium of the newspaper.
“I have enclosed some scans of items I have, and would be interested if anyone can help.
“I have been collecting for over 30 years and would be interested if anyone has any old football programmes from local clubs especially Wisbech and March Town pre 1965.
“The oldest Wisbech home issue I have is from a match in season 1930/31 versus Spalding 3-3 draw.
You may also want to watch:
I enclose a scan of this item and some other programmes including a match v Ipswich 1945/46 season which Wisbech lost 3-0 at Harecroft Road with the away match losing by five goals to nil .
• If you can help email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 Fit of the Fens challenge to raise cash for the homeless
- 4 Clean, green and affordable: choose market leader Nissan to start your electric motoring journey
- 5 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 6 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 7 'Chopper was a hard worker and put himself about' - tribute to ex-Fenmen star
- 8 Driver peers out of Range Rover while trying to cross flooded Welney Wash
- 9 Go-kart star Vinnie shines in Europe ahead of new campaign
- 10 ‘It needs to get sorted’ - heartfelt plea after flood nightmare