Can you help score a winner for a football programme collection dating back to 1930?
- Credit: Archant
A man who collects old football programmes is hoping to fill gaps in his collection of Fenland matches dating back to more than 80 years ago.
Steven Harding said: “I am trying to fill gaps with programmes I am missing and wondered if anybody could help me through the medium of the newspaper.
“I have enclosed some scans of items I have, and would be interested if anyone can help.
“I have been collecting for over 30 years and would be interested if anyone has any old football programmes from local clubs especially Wisbech and March Town pre 1965.
“The oldest Wisbech home issue I have is from a match in season 1930/31 versus Spalding 3-3 draw.
You may also want to watch:
I enclose a scan of this item and some other programmes including a match v Ipswich 1945/46 season which Wisbech lost 3-0 at Harecroft Road with the away match losing by five goals to nil .
• If you can help email: email@example.com.
- 1 Loft gives up its secret: £60,000 of cannabis plants
- 2 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 3 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 6 Camp Beagle protest arrest on suspicion of ‘intimidation’
- 7 Survey finds staggering 97 cent support for new Aldi store
- 8 County council orders review into £120m lending to This Land
- 9 Six-year-old fundraising for air ambulance charity that helped sister during seizure
- 10 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire