Blaze in bedroom of a house in March was accidental
PUBLISHED: 09:41 10 December 2018 | UPDATED: 09:41 10 December 2018
A blaze broke out in the bedroom of a house in March.
Fire fighters were called to the home in Wisbech Road at about 1.05pm on Thursday (6).
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue, said: “One crew from March and one crew from Wisbech were called.
“Firefighters arrived to find a fire in a first floor bedroom. Wearing breathing apparatus they extinguished the fire using a dry powder extinguisher and returned to their stations by 2.20pm.
“The cause of the fire was accidental.”