MARCH: Businessman opens business doctors to help businesses across Fenland
BUSINESSMAN Keith McCallum has opened a Business Doctors office to help other businesses in Fenland. Business Doctors provides expert, friendly practical support and advice to small and medium sized businesses. Advice is available on a whole range of subj
BUSINESSMAN Keith McCallum has opened a Business Doctors office to help other businesses in Fenland.
Business Doctors provides expert, friendly practical support and advice to small and medium sized businesses. Advice is available on a whole range of subjects from strategies for sales and profit growth to people engagement and help with accessing funding and financial support.
Keith McCallum will head up the central south office serving March businesses. He has previous experience as a group accountant for furniture retailer MFI as well as further experience in a wide range of industries. Mr McCallum will also have the support of Business doctors' head office in Merseyside.
He said: "The success of Business Doctors in other areas shows that the founders, owners and directors of the UK's 1.7 million Small and Medium enterprises can benefit massively from guidance and understanding from experts whop take a personal interest in the health of their businesses and I am very proud to be bringing Business Doctors' unique brand of friendly, hands-on support and advice to the March area."
To find out more about Business Doctors visit www.businessdoctors.co.uk or call 0845 219 7077.
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Princess Eugenie on mission to stop modern slavery
- 3 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 4 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 5 Yellows keep up league form while reds stumble for Wisbech
- 6 Crowds watch as Wisbech lights up for Christmas
- 7 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 8 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 9 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 10 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash