MANEA: Time is running out as emigrating owners hunt for new home for Pippin
TIME is running out for Pippin the cat. His owners are setting off for a new life in New Zealand next week, and he desperately needs a new home. He is absolutely fantastic, and it will break my heart to leave him, said Kerrie Evans, who is emigrating to
TIME is running out for Pippin the cat. His owners are setting off for a new life in New Zealand next week, and he desperately needs a new home.
"He is absolutely fantastic, and it will break my heart to leave him," said Kerrie Evans, who is emigrating to Auckland with her husband Stephen and 21-month old son Reuben.
"I want to find him a really good home where he will be happy, but time is short, we have to find somewhere by Monday evening."
Eight-year-old Pippin is a rescue cat, and is both affectionate and totally independent, said Kerrie, who lives in Manea.
You may also want to watch:
"He gets on really well with my son, and loves to have his tummy tickled," she said.
"Pippin is very patient and calm, but unfortunately there is no way he can come with us. Most landlords will not allow pets, and I would not want him to go through quarantine. He loves living near the fields.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 3 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 4 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 5 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 8 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
"I really do hope that someone can give Pippin a new home. He comes with everything, his bed, bowls and cat carrier. He needs a home where there are no other cats or dogs; he loves to be the only one.