Man treated for smoke inhalation after fire breaks out at Wisbech home

PUBLISHED: 12:36 12 June 2015 | UPDATED: 12:36 12 June 2015

Archant

A man was treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Wisbech last night.

At 10.50pm, two crews from Wisbech were called to a fire on Willow Way. Firefighters arrived to find a fire in the garage of a two storey house. The building was heavily smoke logged.

Wearing breathing apparatus, they extinguished the fire using a hose reel and treated one male casualty for smoke inhalation.

The crews returned to their station by 10.50pm.

The cause of the fire was accidental, electrical.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Wisbech Standard

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists