Man treated for smoke inhalation after fire breaks out at Wisbech home

Fire-engine-2

- Credit: Archant

A man was treated for smoke inhalation after a house fire in Wisbech last night.

At 10.50pm, two crews from Wisbech were called to a fire on Willow Way. Firefighters arrived to find a fire in the garage of a two storey house. The building was heavily smoke logged.

Wearing breathing apparatus, they extinguished the fire using a hose reel and treated one male casualty for smoke inhalation.

The crews returned to their station by 10.50pm.

The cause of the fire was accidental, electrical.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter