Man spat in his face and racially abused in Wisbech town centre
A MAN was spat in his face and racially abused while walking through Wisbech town centre.
A 35-year-old man was walking along Market Street at around 12.15pm on Wednesday (September 14) when he noticed a man walking towards him. The man then spat in his face and used racially abusive language towards him.
The offender is described as white, aged around 25, around 5ft 9in, with a medium build, cropped brown hair and a round face. He was wearing dark blue jeans, an electric blue top and white trainers.
Pc Carl Stoppard said: “We would like to hear from anyone who saw this incident or recognises the description of the offender.
“This was an unprovoked attack of a racial nature and any information could help us find the person responsible.”
You may also want to watch:
CONTACT: Pc Stoppard at Wisbech Police Station on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pink Cadillacs, sports cars and a VW Beetle: Students arrive in style for their leavers' prom
- 2 'It could happen to anyone' - girlfriend of drowning victim speaks out
- 3 Replacing pub with houses ‘effective re-use' of site
- 4 Fenland Council welcomes Covid-19 compliant free rock festival
- 5 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 6 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
- 7 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Two drink drivers lose their licences
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Cambs this summer