Man spat in his face and racially abused in Wisbech town centre
A MAN was spat in his face and racially abused while walking through Wisbech town centre.
A 35-year-old man was walking along Market Street at around 12.15pm on Wednesday (September 14) when he noticed a man walking towards him. The man then spat in his face and used racially abusive language towards him.
The offender is described as white, aged around 25, around 5ft 9in, with a medium build, cropped brown hair and a round face. He was wearing dark blue jeans, an electric blue top and white trainers.
Pc Carl Stoppard said: “We would like to hear from anyone who saw this incident or recognises the description of the offender.
“This was an unprovoked attack of a racial nature and any information could help us find the person responsible.”
You may also want to watch:
CONTACT: Pc Stoppard at Wisbech Police Station on 0345 456 4564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 2 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 3 Fen farm on more than 200 acres of land up for sale for £2.2million
- 4 'Software error' blamed for town council election mix up
- 5 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 6 Five fire crews called to building blaze
- 7 Historian who wrote 126 books and spent 64 years bellringing dies aged 90
- 8 110-year-old church gates reappear following £400 makeover
- 9 Heated dining pod and covered decking area at restaurant after garden makeover
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months