Man knocked unconscious and robbed during ‘nasty attack’ in Wisbech park
A MAN was robbed of his watch, phone, cash and cards after two youths knocked him unconscious in a Wisbech park.
The 38-year-old man had been walking through the park off Alexandra Road when the two offenders assaulted him. The incident happened between 2am and 3am on Saturday (July 16).
The victim suffered bruising as a result of the attack.
The stolen phone is a Sony Ericsson model, which is grey and slides open to reveal the keypad.
Police are searching for the two men, who are described as white, in their teens, slim and wearing jeans and hooded tops.
You may also want to watch:
DC Mark Yendley, investigating, said: “This was a nasty attack and it is vital we trace those responsible.
“I would urge anyone with information about the incident or the two offenders to get in touch.”
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 4 Stolen American-style fridge was lifted over 10ft security fence
- 5 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 6 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 7 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
- 8 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 9 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 10 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
Anyone with information should contact DC Yendley at Wisbech Police Station on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.