Police hunt for attacker who left man with ‘minor injuries’ following road rage incident in Wisbech
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man has suffered minor injuries after being assaulted in a Wisbech road rage incident yesterday morning, police have confirmed.
Officers are now on the hunt for the attacker and are appealing for witnesses of the incident which happened on Sunday, December 16.
It happened at around 10:45am on the roundabout on the A47 / A1101 on Elm High Road. A grey 4x4 and a white Ford Transit van were involved in a collision.
After the crash, the driver of the white van approached the 4x4 driver and assaulted him, causing minor injuries.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said: “Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has dash cam evidence.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Mark Whitmore in the Roads Armed Policing Team at Swaffham on 101 or email WhitmoreMJ@norfolk.pnn.police.uk.
- 1 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 2 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 3 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 4 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 5 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 6 Election 2021: Wisbech West tops poll for lowest turnout
- 7 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
- 8 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 9 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 10 Arsonists strike again by setting fire to tyres