Police hunt for attacker who left man with ‘minor injuries’ following road rage incident in Wisbech
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A man has suffered minor injuries after being assaulted in a Wisbech road rage incident yesterday morning, police have confirmed.
Officers are now on the hunt for the attacker and are appealing for witnesses of the incident which happened on Sunday, December 16.
It happened at around 10:45am on the roundabout on the A47 / A1101 on Elm High Road. A grey 4x4 and a white Ford Transit van were involved in a collision.
After the crash, the driver of the white van approached the 4x4 driver and assaulted him, causing minor injuries.
A spokesman for Norfolk Police said: “Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has dash cam evidence.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Mark Whitmore in the Roads Armed Policing Team at Swaffham on 101 or email WhitmoreMJ@norfolk.pnn.police.uk.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Tonight's 24 Hours in Police Custody follows brutal Cambridgeshire murder
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 8 Take 10 initiative leaves students ‘buzzing’ about literacy
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash