Man hospitalised with critical injuries after collision between lorry and car in Emneth
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital with critical injuries after a collision between a lorry and a car in Emneth last night.
Officers were called to reports of a serious road traffic collision at the junction with Gaulty Close at 1.24am.
The male driver of the car was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with critical injuries.
The A1101 was closed whilst emergency services dealt with the incident.
The road has now reopened.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “Anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident, should contact Swaffham Road Policing on 101.”
- 1 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 2 Work to improve A47 between March and Peterborough begins
- 3 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 4 Princes win top food and drink industry award
- 5 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 6 Child rapist, 57, behind bars for sexually abusing three children
- 7 Stolen French bulldog reunited with Wisbech owners 160 miles away
- 8 Granddaughter launches bid to help others thanks to football legend
- 9 Boy, 15, arrested amid crackdown on deliberate fires
- 10 Man dies in three-car A47 crash and another remains in life-threatening condition