Man hospitalised with critical injuries after collision between lorry and car in Emneth
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital with critical injuries after a collision between a lorry and a car in Emneth last night.
Officers were called to reports of a serious road traffic collision at the junction with Gaulty Close at 1.24am.
The male driver of the car was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with critical injuries.
The A1101 was closed whilst emergency services dealt with the incident.
The road has now reopened.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “Anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident, should contact Swaffham Road Policing on 101.”
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Vicar's concerns over 'hugely vulnerable' rough sleepers
- 5 Man in critical condition after single-vehicle crash
- 6 Rural crime police recover dog in ‘poor state’ while on site check
- 7 Woman threatened for not wearing mask describes fear for safety
- 8 Police hunt homemade go-kart ‘causing anti-social behaviour’
- 9 Podcast revisits the mysterious missing case of Terry McSpadden
- 10 'I lived in the woods' - Suspected murder victim reveals five year ordeal