Man in his 20 dies at West Norfolk park
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old died at Bawsey Pits near King’s Lynn yesterday.
His identity is being withheld until next of kin are informed.
A police spokesman said: “Emergency services were called to the area around 4pm following reports a man had got into difficult in the water.
“The man, aged 20, was treated by paramedics but sadly pronounced dead at the scene.
“Enquiries continue into the circumstances surrounding the death and the man’s next-of-kin have been informed.”
You may also want to watch:
Last week a man in his 20s was pulled from Bawsey Pits after emergency crews became concerned for his safety.
- 1 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 2 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 3 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 4 MP and mayor meet businesses in incinerator fight
- 5 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 6 Town rallies in fight for new hospital
- 7 Work starts on £3.16m apprenticeship training school
- 8 Yard sale raises over £1,400 from second annual event
- 9 Power boats thrill crowds at river races
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment