Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- Credit: Cambs Police
A motorist in his 60s has died following a crash on the A1123 in Cambridgeshire.
It happened yesterday (Tuesday) and the man who died was driving a white Ford Ranger.
He was involved in a crash with a grey Citroen DS3 at 3.45pm near Bluntisham.
The driver of the Ford, from Earith, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the Citroen, a man in his 20s from Downham Market, remained at the scene and was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for witnesses, dashcam footage or anyone who saw the vehicles in the moments leading up to the incident.
Anyone who witnessed the collision should can call101 quoting incident 334 of June 15.
- 1 Pub car park approved despite 13 residents' noise concerns
- 2 Pub closes as owners decide not to sell
- 3 Pub demolition decision deferred
- 4 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 5 Medieval pottery unearthed at Cambs campsite
- 6 Teenager, 16, threatened young couple with screwdriver in park
- 7 MP and mayor meet businesses in incinerator fight
- 8 Charity wins national award for its outstanding service
- 9 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 10 Pioneering boat will make Norfolk coast more accessible