Man in 20s dies after six-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
A man has died following a collision involving a motorcyclist and five other vehicles.
Paramedics attended and treated the motorcyclist, a man in his 20s, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed for several hours and drivers were warned to avoid the area before it reopened at 1.30pm.
Police are now appealing for witnesses and encouraging anyone who saw the collision or has dashcam footage to come forward.
They are also keen to hear from motorists who saw the manner of driving of any of the vehicles prior to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
If you have relevant information, contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 quoting reference number 42 of Monday, November 9.
- 1 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 2 'No excuse' not to publish costs says funeral director
- 3 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
- 4 ‘Enough is enough’ says MP at the scene of drink drive crash
- 5 ‘Literally brilliant’ says author during school visit
- 6 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 7 Body found in Wisbech road
- 8 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 9 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 10 MP the “most handsome and kindest member of the government’