Man arrested on suspicion of drink driving after car crash in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Police arrested a man yesterday morning (May 23) after a “damage only” car crash on Colvile Road, Wisbech.
Officers were called to the street at around 7.20am where one man was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and taken to the Police Investigation Centre after blowing 40ugs, the limit being 35.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “Enquiries have been ongoing all day in relation to this incident.
“One male has been reported to court for driving a motor vehicle with no insurance and no driving licence.
“The male who was arrested has been charged and bailed to court for permitting a driver to use a vehicle without insurance.
You may also want to watch:
“The Renault Clio was seized under section 165 of the Road Traffic Act for no Insurance.”
- 1 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 2 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face
- 3 £1,000 donation will help bring school swimming pool back to life
- 4 LETTER: Why I quit as an independent to re-join Tories
- 5 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 6 Community order for woman who spat at police officer in 'vile assault'
- 7 Welcome back to the food capital of the Fens
- 8 Hospitalised driver and passenger suffer serious injuries after crash
- 9 Man, 48, dies after Mercedes car overturns in horror ditch crash
- 10 Police seize e-scooter as part of action plan following hit-and-run