Man arrested on suspicion of drink driving after car crash in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Police arrested a man yesterday morning (May 23) after a “damage only” car crash on Colvile Road, Wisbech.
Officers were called to the street at around 7.20am where one man was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and taken to the Police Investigation Centre after blowing 40ugs, the limit being 35.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “Enquiries have been ongoing all day in relation to this incident.
“One male has been reported to court for driving a motor vehicle with no insurance and no driving licence.
“The male who was arrested has been charged and bailed to court for permitting a driver to use a vehicle without insurance.
You may also want to watch:
“The Renault Clio was seized under section 165 of the Road Traffic Act for no Insurance.”
- 1 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 2 60 care home residents and staff vaccinated
- 3 Minor injury unit closes to allow staff to respond to crisis in the community
- 4 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 5 New owners of town centre store under fire for flats plan
- 6 Body of missing Wisbech man found in Norfolk
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 9 Coronavirus test centre staff ‘receive abuse’ from angry motorists
- 10 Man attempts to smuggle MDMA tablets disguised as Mars Bar into jail