Man arrested on suspicion of drink driving after car crash in Wisbech
- Credit: Archant
Police arrested a man yesterday morning (May 23) after a “damage only” car crash on Colvile Road, Wisbech.
Officers were called to the street at around 7.20am where one man was arrested on suspicion of drink driving and taken to the Police Investigation Centre after blowing 40ugs, the limit being 35.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “Enquiries have been ongoing all day in relation to this incident.
“One male has been reported to court for driving a motor vehicle with no insurance and no driving licence.
“The male who was arrested has been charged and bailed to court for permitting a driver to use a vehicle without insurance.
You may also want to watch:
“The Renault Clio was seized under section 165 of the Road Traffic Act for no Insurance.”
- 1 Former Fen pupil’s McLaren supercar work leads to national award
- 2 Busy month as port handles nine ships in May
- 3 Man dies following crash on Cambridgeshire road
- 4 Damning care home report reveals all areas ‘require improvement’
- 5 Couple swap healthcare for glamping with new venture
- 6 Campsite owner's pledge to conserve water meadow
- 7 Two mystery sinkholes appear across town during scorching weekend
- 8 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 9 Free public transport app launched to help Cambs passengers