Man arrested for being twice the legal limit, disqualified and without insurance after ASDA Wisbech refused to serve him alcohol
- Credit: Archant
A man was arrested in Wisbech yesterday for being twice the legal limit, disqualified from driving and without insurance.
Staff at ASDA refused to serve alcohol to him because he was already heavily intoxicated.
Monitoring him in the car park they saw he was with a vehicle and notified police.
The vehicle was stopped and the male breathalysed at the roadside.
He failed the test with a 75 result against a limit of 35.
You may also want to watch:
It was then found the male was also disqualified from driving and had no insurance.
His vehicle was seized and the man is in custody.
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 3 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 4 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 5 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 8 Fenmen caught napping as Fenland sides suffer weekend pain
- 9 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 10 Car blaze was arson say fire chiefs