Man, 79, knocked unconscious and mugged in Wisbech
A 79-year-old man fell unconscious after he was knocked on the back of the head and mugged in Wisbech. The man came around to find �85 was missing and he had a slight injury to the back of his head. He was taken to King s Lynn Hospital after the assault
A 79-year-old man fell unconscious after he was knocked on the back of the head and mugged in Wisbech.
The man came around to find �85 was missing and he had a slight injury to the back of his head.
He was taken to King's Lynn Hospital after the assault on Post Office Lane at 9.05pm on Saturday and later discharged.
Detective sergeant David Simpson said: "We would like to hear from anyone who may have seen anything suspicious in the area at the time."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DS Simpson at Wisbech Police Station on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Wisbech nightspot up for sale for £410,000
- 2 Pets saved in horrific rescue start to be rehomed
- 3 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 4 A47 to close overnight near Wisbech for roadworks
- 5 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 CCTV released after shopkeeper assaulted in robbery
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 10 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter