Man, 79, knocked unconscious and mugged in Wisbech
A 79-year-old man fell unconscious after he was knocked on the back of the head and mugged in Wisbech. The man came around to find �85 was missing and he had a slight injury to the back of his head. He was taken to King s Lynn Hospital after the assault
A 79-year-old man fell unconscious after he was knocked on the back of the head and mugged in Wisbech.
The man came around to find �85 was missing and he had a slight injury to the back of his head.
He was taken to King's Lynn Hospital after the assault on Post Office Lane at 9.05pm on Saturday and later discharged.
Detective sergeant David Simpson said: "We would like to hear from anyone who may have seen anything suspicious in the area at the time."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DS Simpson at Wisbech Police Station on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 2 ‘You now have s**t on your face,’ objector to planning scheme told
- 3 Police thank eagle-eyed motorist for being ‘right place, right time’
- 4 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 5 Suspected drink-driver, 41, arrested after tip-off from resident
- 6 Man who died in road crash is named
- 7 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in live Facebook video stream
- 8 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
- 9 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 10 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’