Man, 50, with links to Wisbech, Kings Lynn and Spalding wanted by police after failing to answer on bail on drug offences
- Credit: Archant
A 50-year-old man with links to Wisbech has failed to answer bail in relation to drugs offences.
A major hunt is now on to find David John Harrison and Norfolk Police said today that “following extensive inquiries we are now appealing for assistance from the media and members of the public to trace him”.
Harrison has links to the Wisbech, Kings Lynn and the Spalding areas and is wanted after he failed to answer bail in relation to drug offences committed last year.
He is described as being white; around 5ft 9in in height and of a medium build.
Anyone who knows of his whereabouts or who may have seen him should contact Norfolk Police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Fenland Council loses fight to stop incinerator survey
- 2 Grandmother of drowning victim calls for Bawsey Pits closure
- 3 800 sign in 24 hours to close lake where Radek drowned
- 4 Man in court after more than £656k of cannabis seized
- 5 Tributes paid to 'much loved' Gabija killed in A605 crash
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 8 14-year-old footballer's 'dream' comes true after securing England trial
- 9 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 10 Major youth football tournament cancelled for second year running