Man, 50, with links to Wisbech, Kings Lynn and Spalding wanted by police after failing to answer on bail on drug offences
- Credit: Archant
A 50-year-old man with links to Wisbech has failed to answer bail in relation to drugs offences.
A major hunt is now on to find David John Harrison and Norfolk Police said today that “following extensive inquiries we are now appealing for assistance from the media and members of the public to trace him”.
Harrison has links to the Wisbech, Kings Lynn and the Spalding areas and is wanted after he failed to answer bail in relation to drug offences committed last year.
He is described as being white; around 5ft 9in in height and of a medium build.
Anyone who knows of his whereabouts or who may have seen him should contact Norfolk Police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 So that's settled - Government not council will fund new school
- 2 Photos show grim reality of life on the streets
- 3 Inquest opens into death of labourer, 20, who drowned
- 4 Cyclist stabbed in broad daylight attack
- 5 Late antiques dealer's collection to be sold at auction
- 6 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 7 Author reflects on reasons behind 'The Chapel of Ease'
- 8 New era begins at table tennis club rescued from the brink
- 9 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 10 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'