Man, 21, from Wisbech area, charged with dwelling burglary and attempted robbery
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man from the Wisbech area has been charged with a home burglary and attempted robbery.
Officers were called to a property on Sutton Road, Wisbech last Thursday and saw Sergejs Koslovs leaving the area.
After a short foot-chase he was arrested in a rear garden nearby on Peatlings Lane.
Koslovs was arrested for dwelling burglary and taken to the Police Investigation Centre at King’s Lynn where enquiries are ongoing.
Property from the burglary was recovered nearby and returned to the owner.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “Great work by officers and Fenland CID after a member of the public called this incident in to us.”
He made his first court appearance at the weekend.
- 1 Empty Wisbech shop earmarked for slots and bingo
- 2 Success after six year battle to get 21 homes approved on factory site
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Matilda, 9, sold her dolls to raise money for charity close to her heart
- 5 Letters: Mayor's tribute, poem for a pigeon and letter release refusal
- 6 Three derelict cottages ‘would make an ideal renovation project’
- 7 Man, 53, found in 'possession of knife' in Queensgate Shopping Centre
- 8 Ex-glider pilot and education pioneer dies
- 9 Mum caught driving with revoked license on school run gets car seized
- 10 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown