Man, 21, from Wisbech area, charged with dwelling burglary and attempted robbery
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man from the Wisbech area has been charged with a home burglary and attempted robbery.
Officers were called to a property on Sutton Road, Wisbech last Thursday and saw Sergejs Koslovs leaving the area.
After a short foot-chase he was arrested in a rear garden nearby on Peatlings Lane.
Koslovs was arrested for dwelling burglary and taken to the Police Investigation Centre at King’s Lynn where enquiries are ongoing.
Property from the burglary was recovered nearby and returned to the owner.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “Great work by officers and Fenland CID after a member of the public called this incident in to us.”
He made his first court appearance at the weekend.
- 1 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 2 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 3 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 47-home estate 'beggars belief' says councillor
- 6 Showcase status for Academy
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 9 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall
- 10 ‘From street dog to show champion’ - how Toby rescued his family