Man, 21, from Wisbech area, charged with dwelling burglary and attempted robbery
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old man from the Wisbech area has been charged with a home burglary and attempted robbery.
Officers were called to a property on Sutton Road, Wisbech last Thursday and saw Sergejs Koslovs leaving the area.
After a short foot-chase he was arrested in a rear garden nearby on Peatlings Lane.
Koslovs was arrested for dwelling burglary and taken to the Police Investigation Centre at King’s Lynn where enquiries are ongoing.
Property from the burglary was recovered nearby and returned to the owner.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: “Great work by officers and Fenland CID after a member of the public called this incident in to us.”
He made his first court appearance at the weekend.
- 1 Ditch crash victim seriously injured
- 2 Council offers reserved parking for elderly heading for Covid jab
- 3 Rugby club fears vendetta after vandals strike again
- 4 Overgrown ditch ‘hasn’t been maintained for at least eight years’
- 5 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 6 Nitrous oxide canisters no laughing matter say Fenland police
- 7 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 8 'Big red key' used by cops in dawn raid on suspected drug dealers
- 9 Man, 39, convicted of assault on two HMRC officers by beating
- 10 Owner's desperate plea - and £500 reward - to find missing dog