Man, 19, arrested on suspicion of drug and driving offences in Elm
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of drug and driving offences in Elm this morning.
Police officers saw a vehicle travelling at speed through Elm at around 2am. They stopped the vehicle and could smell cannabis inside.
A drugs search was carried out and cannabis was recovered.
Officers from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit assisted officers and a roadside drug wipe was used on the driver.
The driver tested positive for cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to the PIC were inquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Homeless champion delighted as young couple finally have shelter
- 2 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 3 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 4 Council books seven hotels and guest houses for homeless
- 5 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 6 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 7 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital launches Covid-19 patient helpline
- 8 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 9 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
- 10 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager