Man, 19, arrested on suspicion of drug and driving offences in Elm
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of drug and driving offences in Elm this morning.
Police officers saw a vehicle travelling at speed through Elm at around 2am. They stopped the vehicle and could smell cannabis inside.
A drugs search was carried out and cannabis was recovered.
Officers from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit assisted officers and a roadside drug wipe was used on the driver.
The driver tested positive for cannabis.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to the PIC were inquiries are ongoing.
- 1 The Great British Sunday is a rush to the pumps not the piers
- 2 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 3 Frisson of excitement for Nissen as wartime hut sells for £169,000
- 4 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 5 Former mayor Aigars Balsevics must wait for verdict on pub fate
- 6 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 7 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 8 Youth with 'police style baton' caught out by CCTV
- 9 Community group to review case of missing Terry McSpadden
- 10 Drug free, drink free BMW driver crashes into wall