120 years of caring at Lyncroft Care Home
- Credit: Archant
Staff at Lyncroft Care Home in Wisbech celebrated clocking up 120 years of caring between them this year.
The occasion was marked by an awards presentation, where Country Court Care finance director Al-Karim Kachra presented staff with a certificate and gift.
Home manager Brenda Durrington, who has worked within the company for 25 years, said: “I’m very proud to have such long serving staff on the team here at Lyncroft.
“Their dedication makes all the difference to the lives of our residents”.
Brenda was presented with a bunch of flowers and a framed ‘thank you’ from all the staff.
You may also want to watch:
In her speech she thanked staff for all their support and dedication over the years.
The longest serving staff members are:
- 1 'Sorry for any delay' but we're getting there says vaccine rollout manager
- 2 Frightened cancer patient with Covid relieved as hospital extend stay
- 3 Rough sleepers helped from tents pitched on private land
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 Cops 'cash and carry' raid nets 108 cannabis plants and £100,000
- 6 Care home 'requires improvement' after unannounced visit
- 7 Man charged with drink driving, possession of a knife and cannabis
- 8 Shoplifter jailed after stealing goods worth £1,600
- 9 Coroner records Wisbech teenager’s death as suicide
- 10 Man suffers serious injuries after two-vehicle crash on A47
• Liz Green, carer, 28 years
• Brenda Durrington, home manager, 25 years
• Mandy Ward, carer,16 years
• Nicky Klohn, senior carer, 15 years
• Mary Cunnington, carer, 14 years
• Karen Mann, housekeeper, 13 years
• Clare Baker-Taylor, deputy manager, nine years