120 years of caring at Lyncroft Care Home
- Credit: Archant
Staff at Lyncroft Care Home in Wisbech celebrated clocking up 120 years of caring between them this year.
The occasion was marked by an awards presentation, where Country Court Care finance director Al-Karim Kachra presented staff with a certificate and gift.
Home manager Brenda Durrington, who has worked within the company for 25 years, said: “I’m very proud to have such long serving staff on the team here at Lyncroft.
“Their dedication makes all the difference to the lives of our residents”.
Brenda was presented with a bunch of flowers and a framed ‘thank you’ from all the staff.
You may also want to watch:
In her speech she thanked staff for all their support and dedication over the years.
The longest serving staff members are:
- 1 Man on the run after stealing e-scooter from child
- 2 Tories retain two Wisbech seats for county council
- 3 New independent funeral service opens in Wisbech
- 4 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 5 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 6 Two charged with Wisbech murder
- 7 Suspected drug dealers arrested in Wisbech raid
- 8 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 9 Three derelict cottages sell in auction for £122,000
- 10 Tories retain Octavia Hill ward in by election
• Liz Green, carer, 28 years
• Brenda Durrington, home manager, 25 years
• Mandy Ward, carer,16 years
• Nicky Klohn, senior carer, 15 years
• Mary Cunnington, carer, 14 years
• Karen Mann, housekeeper, 13 years
• Clare Baker-Taylor, deputy manager, nine years