120 years of caring at Lyncroft Care Home
- Credit: Archant
Staff at Lyncroft Care Home in Wisbech celebrated clocking up 120 years of caring between them this year.
The occasion was marked by an awards presentation, where Country Court Care finance director Al-Karim Kachra presented staff with a certificate and gift.
Home manager Brenda Durrington, who has worked within the company for 25 years, said: “I’m very proud to have such long serving staff on the team here at Lyncroft.
“Their dedication makes all the difference to the lives of our residents”.
Brenda was presented with a bunch of flowers and a framed ‘thank you’ from all the staff.
You may also want to watch:
In her speech she thanked staff for all their support and dedication over the years.
The longest serving staff members are:
- 1 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 2 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 3 Body found in Wisbech road
- 4 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 5 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 6 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 7 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 8 Police warn you may run but you can't hide from us
- 9 Latest phase of Wisbech to Upwell Tram Memorial unveiled
- 10 Hunt is on to find stags that escaped from farm
• Liz Green, carer, 28 years
• Brenda Durrington, home manager, 25 years
• Mandy Ward, carer,16 years
• Nicky Klohn, senior carer, 15 years
• Mary Cunnington, carer, 14 years
• Karen Mann, housekeeper, 13 years
• Clare Baker-Taylor, deputy manager, nine years